
Well, I definitely met her... I guess it's just up in the air on how many of you would consider her a celebrity! Amy Finley, winner of The Next Food Network Star, came into my store, Mistral, about two Sundays ago! I recognized her right off the bat and tried not to act like a goof. I told her how excited my husband and I were that she won, and that we were looking forward to seeing her new show, The Gourmet Next Door. She was very nice and down to earth, just like she comes off on TV. Her show premiered on Food Network this past Sunday at 1 eastern/noon central. It was good... and her food looked great!
Hope that all is well with you. We have been busy the last few weeks. Two weekends ago we went camping in Cleveland National Forest, Burr finished his flights last week (he is now a qualified co-pilot), and this past weekend Linda and Robert came down. Stay tuned for more pictures and details from their visit.
We still don't know when we're headed overseas, but we're hoping that it will be in late November, after Thanksgiving. I promise to let you know as soon as we know!
Grace and peace,
rmf

No comments:
Post a Comment