Saturday, December 1, 2007

Burr is There!! And I am Here.

On Friday, November 30, Burr arrived in Okinawa, Japan after a 16 hour flight from Seattle, WA.  He crossed the international dateline, and is now a day ahead of those readers who live in the Continental US.  As I post this at 11:27 AM on Saturday, Dec. 1, in Park City, UT, it is 2:27 AM on Sunday Dec. 2 in Okinawa!  

The best way to contact Burr at this point is email.  His address is: uaferg@gmail.com

I am in Park City, UT with the Dugins Family until mid-January.  As we don't have an address yet in Japan, if you have any correspondence for us at Christmas, the best place to send it is here:
1 Walker Court Park City, UT 84060.

Gabe and Penny are doing well... Gabe loves playing in the snow, looking for food, and chasing Linda's cats.  Penny Lane is being very bossy to the other cats and working to establish her turf.  Par for the course, I'd say.

You'll notice on the left a new pictures link.  Check it out for photos of Burr's arrival in Okinawa.  Hopefully he will get us more and more pictures so we all have a sense of what it's all about!  

Grace and Peace,
Rachel

1 comment:

meredith said...

Hi!

I noticed that you linked our blog, Okinawa hai! The updated web address is www.okinawahai.com. There is a section in the right column for LOCAL BLOGS like you have here. If you're interested in adding your blog to that list when you arrive, let me know. Just a great way for people to catch a glimpse of how people live here!

No pressure, just an option!

Happy new year!

Meredith
okinawa_hai@yahoo.com