Sunday, October 19, 2008
My Birthday
Thank you all so much for helping to make my birthday a special day! I so appreciated all of the cards and goodies that came my way. On September 26, I celebrated by going on a dive, then opening all of the cards and some of my gifts. Then, I had a delicious lunch with a new friend at a Thai Restaurant (tradition? I think I had Thai food on my birthday last year too!) and followed that up with a birthday cake from Baskin Robbins. At rehearsal that night, the cast suprised me with a birthday cake and a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday!" After that piece of cake, I was literally bouncing off the walls! All in all, a good day. Maybe next year Burr will get to celebrate with me??!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday! =)
Post a Comment