This post is more for my benefit than anyone else's... But I just needed to write it as a little reminder to myself of how GOOD it feels to have completed a run before work!
Some mornings (like today) it's a drag to get up early, and would be really easy to talk myself out of a run, but with Gabe's encouragement I make it out the door and hit the road. And it only takes about three minutes to be glad that I'm out there and to start enjoying feeling my body exert itself. Then, when the run is over it just feels GREAT to come back inside, drink some water and hit the shower and get on with the rest of my day.
So, self, get out there and run. (And remember, Lake Tahoe already has your money, so you'd better keep running so that you're in shape to take on the 1/2 Marathon on your birthday!)
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment