Welcome to Rachel On the Go!
My goal is to use this blog to keep my friends and family up to date on the goings on of the Ferguson Family as we gear up for some new adventures. Feel free to comment, and dialogue with me... this should be a great communication tool!
So, all I have to report right now is that Burr is working hard in training and learning how to fly his helicopter (the CH-46, or "Battle Frog"), Gabe the Dog is in obedience school (top of his class, no less), and I am working three days a week in a French boutique (Mistral - check it out at mistralsoap.com) in Solana Beach, CA and having a blast! Also, I am going to start doing music therapy on a per diem basis at a psych hospital on the days I'm not at the boutique.
Stay tuned for more - I will get some of our latest pictures out soon!
Best,
rmf
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great idea, especially since our phone correspondence is not the best:) Soooo, are you going to conference?
Rachel and Burr,
Hello from Tennessee. Just visited with Linda by email and found out you were in California. (We are going to Park City just before Christmas.) I've got new skis and need to use them.
All is well here. David will be running for Judge beginning in September - the Primary is in February and the general election is next August. Jason & Kevin are doing well - all the men had a great time in Scotland.
This is a great way to keep in touch. Let us know about your move to Japan.
Love, The Braggs
This is great! I am so proud of you and appreciate your efforts to keep in touch AND keep everyone informed - especially your MOM!! Love you; see you in 3 weeks.
Post a Comment