Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Still Here

Hi all! Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things have been rather crazy around here (in a good way) with me having a FULL music studio and adding MT clients, Burr working really hard to get ready for the MEU, "Ragtime" rehearsals every night, and diving... lots and lots of diving.

Burr completed his Open Water certification two weeks ago so we have spent the last couple of weekends exploring dive sites together! It's been a lot of fun, and last weekend we took some great pictures on our Onna Point dive... and then I erased them as I tried to put them on the computer! GRRRRR.... Trust me, they were really good pics!

I DO, however, have some pictures to share from the OkiNapa Wine Festival. This is a semi-annual event held at the Camp Butler Officer's Club; we spent this past Friday night sampling (and buying) wine! Not only was it a fun evening with tasty beverages and yummy food, it was also an excuse to dress up! We RARELY have reasons to dress up here on the island, so I was happy to get to wear the cute BCBG dress I bought when I was home this summer. Here are some of the pictures.




So, all is well on Okinawa, just extremely busy. I have more stories and pictures to share, and will try to do so soon!

rmf

No comments: