Third Thursday Dinner came early this month! Seems like I blinked and it was April 15... oh well, the food was good, and the company was even better! Best part, Burr got to drop in and meet some of my SD friends, and they got to meet him!
The menu:
Lobster Paella (This was good, but the ingredients were quite expensive and I'm not quite sure that the end result justified the cost.)
Bay Scallop Gratin (Really, really, really good!)
Sauteed Green Beans (So easy, and so yummy!)
Pea Pesto Crostini for the Appetizer (leftover Pea Pesto was great over orrechiette pasta for dinner last week!)
Chocolate Cheesecake for Dessert (um, yeah. Enough said.)
oook... looks like Blogger has changed the rules on uploading photos, so I'll have to get back to you with the pics from the event! Sorry!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment