I have absolutely no shame. None at all. That is why I'm writing this post... A post to tell all you reading out there (Mom? Kristi? Anyone else?) about Rockin' Babies and Whole Note Music Therapy!! As you (might) know, the voice and guitar studios have been steadily building over the last two months. I teach lessons three afternoons a week and I've had a Rockin' Babies group going on Kadena since mid-March.
Rockin' Babies is a six-week session of "mommy and me type" music time. We work on language development, communication skills, social interaction, and basic musical concepts. (Fast, slow, loud, soft... you get the idea!) Well, at the end of the month my current session will wind down. I am now seeking to do TWO sessions of Rockin' Babies at my house during the week. They will both be on Tuesdays and the first will be for babies 3-6 months old, the second will be for babies 7-12 months old. I hope to have 6 babies/caregivers in each group. So I'm aiming for TWELVE participants in all!
SO, if you are reading this and you are in Okinwawa and want to join in the fun, contact me! If you are reading this and you are in Okinawa and don't have a baby... tell a friend who does! If you are reading this from somewhere else and know someone with a baby in Okinawa, TELL THEM!! At the very least, keep checking in on the Whole Note website, www.wholenotemusictherapy.com, to keep it's traffic up and make it come up higher in Google searches!
Ok, my shameless plug is over.
Rock on.
rmf
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment