Seriously. If you see me in a swimming pool going back and forth and back and forth, don't interrupt me!
I did my workout at the pool on Wednesday and right in the middle of my main set another swimmer decided he needed to know all about my workout, how far I was going, how many laps I'd done, etc. HELLOOOO!!!! I'm watching the clock here, buddy! I have only about eight seconds rest between each 100 and I don't want to spend it talking to YOU!!
So again I say, please, if you see me working out in a pool (the swim cap, goggles, and sporty swimsuit will clue you in that it's a workout and not just a quick dip during suntan time), don't interrupt! I'll be happy to tell you all about my workout when I'm done.
That said, if you see me running, feel free to interrupt! I'm always up for chit-chat in the middle of an hour long HOT run!
But don't talk to me at the gym either. I'm not there to socialize and I probably don't smell very good.
rmf
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment