Hello all! Sorry it has been a while since my last post. I spent the weekend scuba diving again and have now earned my "advanced open water" certification. Now I can dive down to 100 feet! It's so cool! I want to tell you more about the diving and how much fun it is, but my time is short so it will have to wait.
My internet is down. I'm actually at the library on base right now posting this. Since yesterday morning I've been unable to access the WWW from my home and it's driving me NUTS!!! A friend is coming over to help me out (I hope!!) tonight, so I'm hoping to be happily surfing the web from the comfort of my own home by this evening.
All that to say, if you've emailed me and my response time has been a bit slow, that's why.
Stay tuned,
rmf
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment