Sunday, July 13, 2008

Goin' to the Carwash

I’ve already told you that I probably should not be allowed near your computer… now I must warn you that you might want to reconsider before asking me to go get a carwash with you! Mom and I filled up her car last week and as she paid at the pump she added on a carwash. We pulled into the wash and sat back to let the soap and water do their work.

And then I rolled down my window.

Seriously.

I’m not kidding.

I had my foot propped on the side of the door and inadvertently activated the power window. We had several stunned moments of “oh my gosh, the window is down… we’re getting wet!” before our reactions kicked in. Mine was to quickly roll the window back up, but in my haste I caught the soft cloth washer material in the window! So then I had to roll the window BACK DOWN! In Mom’s haste to help, she then rolled down HER window! Suffice it to say, the inside of the car was as wet and soapy as the outside!

Really, I just can't go anywhere nice!

No comments: