Friday, March 14, 2008

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat



Okinawa has community theatre and I am jumping right into it! On Wednesday night I auditioned for "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." It was a real pleasure to be in the company of actors, singers, and dancers instead of helicopter pilots for a change! I was blown away by the talent present at the audition and knew that I had found a special group of people.

I'm pleased to say that over the next two months I'm going to be getting to know all of these great folks pretty well... I got the part! I will be "Narrator" in the production and am so excited. Rehearsals commence on March 24, and the performances are May 22-31. I would invite all of you out here for it, but Burr will be gone. I'm not so bold to think that you would make a trip around the world just to see me! (Except for my mom and Caroline... right? RIGHT?!!)



Anyway, it's going to be a wonderful experience even if no one I know is in the audience... I'm going to make new friends and have an opportunity to spread the word on Whole Note to my castmates. Nothing like shameless plugs, huh?

Well... GO GO GO JOSEPH!

rmf

1 comment:

Katie Ferguson said...

Congratulations on your part in the play...that's awesome and wish we could come out and cheer you on!!!