Monday, March 17, 2008

Our House

Actually, more of a townhouse, but still... we are located in Chatan Cho, across the street from Camp Foster and one block away from the ocean. If you crane your neck the right way from our rooftop, you can even see the water!

Here are some pics of a few rooms of our house. The living room, the kitchen, our bedroom, and my office. The guest room/Marine room is still under construction, and I was doing laundry the day I took pictures so the dining room was under piles of clothes! Stay tuned for more, but enjoy these for now.

Here is Gabe in "his" chair in the living room. It is on the main level of the house to the left of the stairs when you come up.


Another living room view. As you can see, we have our computer/work area set up to the right of the living area.


Penny Lane's new favorite spot is in the storage baskets under the sofa table. I swear, last week she spent an entire day in there!


Living room again, looking towards the stairs from the computer.


Kitchen - it is very functional and I LOVE the gas range and oven!


The kitchen is on the main level and to the right of the stairs and living area.


My office is up the stairs from the main level and on the left. This is no longer an accurate photo - I rearranged this morning!


Bedroom - Burr's side of the bed. This bedroom is up a flight of stairs from the main level and on the right.


Bedroom - my side of the bed.


Master Bath is in our bedroom. Again, the photo is no longer accurate as we put up the shower curtain that Mom sent on Saturday.


Hope this gives you a little glimpse into our home life!

Grace and peace,
Rachel

No comments: