Tonight has me thinking about my dad. When I did all of those shows in highschool he always came and sat in on the final dress rehearsal b/c he couldn't wait for opening night. Tonight was the final dress for "Joseph." No one was there for me, watching because they just couldn't wait one more night. It was a great run through, but I am left feeling sad and lonely. I miss my dad. I miss Burr. I miss my mom. I need a hug!
rmf
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Here's a big hug!! There were plenty of people "watching" you and thinking of you even if you didn't know it! I know you probably did a wonderful job and I wish I could've seen it! Post a video or some pictures if you have them. Know you're thought about often!
Post a Comment