Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday, Monday...

Well, my Monday is winding down. I have just gotten in from play practice and am about to hit the bed.

It has been a productive day. I swept, vacuumed, and mopped most of the floors before eight this morning, then was out the door by eight thirty for a run. I got to talk to Aunt Jane for half an hour and the "Marine Room" is now clean and organized and pictures are even on the wall! This occured before my 11:30 student came. I went to Base to check the mail (it was empty, bummer) then taught guitar students all afternoon. I celebrated Cinqo de Mayo with a traditional Mexican feast: Nachos Supreme from Taco Bell. Two hours of "Joseph" later and I'm home, writing to you!

Hope all is well and that your Monday has set you off on the right foot for the week. Stay tuned for later this week because I have a VERY FUNNY story to share from Friday morning.

OH - for those of you wondering about Burr... He is standing duty on his boat tonight. In his words he is "making sure that the chains don't fly loose from the Birds." I know I'll sleep better tonight knowing that he is doing this for my safety and freedom! : )
Seriously, he's doing great and getting in some good flying time. They should get to where they're going in the next couple of days.

Grace and Peace,
Rachel

No comments: