Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Once"

This was my film of choice last weekend and I loved it! It's another music movie, but a smaller, independent film; it does not have the 'studio-ish' feel that "August Rush" had.

And, after I raved over "August Rush" last week, I have to say that I liked "Once" even more. Of the two, I will definitely be purchasing this one soon.

"Once" had fantastic original music throughout and I love this year's "best song" FALLING SLOWLY. Even if you don't see the movie anytime soon, buy the soundtrack.

The lead characters were compelling and the story was just fantastic! I don't want to give too much away, so just watch it yourself!

And, I have come to the realization that the "F-word" doesn't sound as bad when people with a British accent say it. Maybe that's what our Marines need... British accents! Ugghh... I digress...

I loved the movie, I loved the music, and I'm learning to play one of the songs. So should you.

rmf

No comments: