Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lunch

I forgot to mention in the last post that I made an AWESOME lunch today. I tried out a fried rice recipe and it was so easy and delicious!

To work the same wonders on a stovetop near you, here is what you need.

3-4 cups cooked rice
Chicken breast, cooked and in small pieces (I put salt, pepper, and ground ginger on mine, then stir-fried it)
2 eggs
onion, chopped
green onion, chopped
1 cup frozen peas
Oyster sauce
Soy sauce
Salt
Pepper
Sesame seed oil

Heat oil in pan.
Scramble your eggs and add salt, pepper and oyster sauce. Pour into hot pan or wok and cook. Set aside.

Saute onion and peas. Set aside.

Add more oil to pan if you need it. Reheat pan and add rice. Season rice to taste using salt, pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Add chicken, egg, and vegetables to the rice. Carefully toss to combine. When heated through, top with green onions and enjoy!

See why I'm so thirsty!?!

rmf

No comments: