Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summer Vacation Part One

Hello all! Since I did such a poor job of updating and letting you know about my summer trip back home, I thought I would try to make up for it by posting some of my favorite pictures from my month in the Southeast USA. Enjoy!


Caroline and I at the Below Family Reunion in Bowling Green, KY!


The original "Mitchell Girls..." Now known as Medbery, Lusk, and Ferguson.


Grandmother's House... "my old kentucky home"


I love my Grandmother's house.


Had to post this. One Fresh Stirfry is "one" of my favorite restaurants in the WORLD!!! It's a local chain (ok, there are two) in Tallahassee, FL, and on our way to visit Grandad and family in Daytona, Mom and I made a very neccessary stop there. This is my favorite meal... half portion, brown rice, chicken, bell peppers, broccoli, zucchini, terriyaki sauce #2, topped with green onions, served with lemonade/sweet tea and malted milk ball. Sooo good!


Grandad with his grandaughters: Caroline, Rachel, and Andrea.


I'm sooo mean. Sorry Uncle Terry!


"Hi" from Daytona Beach, FL


Caroline and Grandad


"Family Talent Show" = a good time had by all and Uncle Terry, me, and Mom snuggling on the couch!

I had such a wonderful time visiting my family back home... sorry these pictures are late, but I hope that you enjoy! I'll post a link to more pictures soon, and stay tuned for Summer Vacation Part Two!

rmf

No comments: