Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Going Bananas

I have to tell a story on myself from last week. I was getting ready to go to rehearsal one night, and laid out a bottle of water and a banana to take with me. I was in the car, with all of my rehearsal gear, on the phone with Burr, when I realized that my banana was nowhere to be found! "Burr!" I cried, "I've LOST my banana!" After pseudo-searching the car (safely, I promise... while driving and talking on the phone) I determined that my banana must have been left at home. Bummer. Fast-forward to the end of the rehearsal and my return home. And NO banana! It wasn't out where I had left it... I really had lost my banana!

Now fast-forward to the next morning, post-run, when I crashed on the sofa to relax... and saw a half-eaten banana peel on the floor. Any lucky guesses on what REALLY happened to my snack? I'll give you two guesses, but you'll only need one!

Gabe T.D. Ferguson likes bananas.

Better than chocolate, I guess!

rmf

No comments: