Wednesday, August 6, 2008

With bated breath

I know that's how some of you have felt while waiting for my next post! Sorry my voice has been quiet lately... I had grand intentions of blogging with regularity while I was home in Alabama, but somehow my travels through the southeast (and pool time and shopping and eating) didn't allow me to hit Ye' Old Blog as faithfully as I planned!

But I'm back now! And to start out the new month, I thought I would post this survey that is making its way around all of my friends' blogs. Enjoy!

Bloggy Survey...

10 years ago: I began my senior year of highschool. Go PURPLES!

5 years ago: I met Burr the day after college graduation. Later that summer we picked up Gabe! I like to say that I got both of my guys in the same summer...

5 months ago: I sent Burr off on a boat to Thailand. I started running again, went to rehearsals for "Joseph" and made some new friends!

5 things on my list of things to do tomorrow:
1. Teach eager young students how to sing and play guitar
2. Organize my office
3. Run
4. Teach the "New Rochelle" ensemble their music
5. Stay up late b/c Burr will be SDO and I'll be lonely!

5 bad habits:
1. Over-committing my time
2. Laying out in the sun (but it's soooo nice!)
3. Staying up too late
4. Planning too much for the future; not enjoying the moment I'm in
5. Procastinating

5 places I’ve lived:
1. Bowling Green, KY
2. Birmingham, AL
3. Grenoble, France
4. San Diego, CA
5. Okinawa, Japan

5 things people don’t know about me:
1. I'm terrified of heights. I have an unreasonable fear of the structure on which I'm standing crumbling beneath me.
2. I DON'T color my hair.
3. I can't watch scary movies. My imagination is too active and I can't sleep well or be by myself after dark afterward!
4. I stink at sports that revolve around any type of ball; soccer, softball, football, basketball, etc. I'm much better at "solo" endeavors; running, swimming, etc.
5. I love to play Spades. I'm always looking for people to sit and play cards with for hours!

No comments: